Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Supernanny....Is that realistic?

I have watched the past 2 weeks of Supernanny and though I think it is a great idea, I wonder how realistic it is.

When the supernanny comes into the home she observes the family. Then she puts up a poster size "family routine" When I look at this routine I see nothing but playing with your kids and eating and napping. When does the mom have time to clean the house or do the things that need to be done cause your a mom?

I will admit there are problems in our household and I am not the perfect parent, but sheesh if I had to play with my kids all day and make them happy, I would be miserable. Oh wait, I don't do that and I am still miserable. Hmmmmmm.....maybe there isn't a happy medium.

Anyway, I just thought it was interesting and wonder what really would make the "perfect" household, if such a thing can actually exist.

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Angela said...

somedays perfect in my house would be the kids and the hubby putting their own crap where it belongs all day. That would help in the housecleaning part for sure, LOL. So I guess at bedtime you do the mass clean/sweep/vacuum stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home