Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hot Sauce is the trick....

Soap in the mouth doesn't seem to do the trick, but a little hot sauce and he "swears" he won't do it again.

The kids were playing outside and Spencer hit Owen with a ball and I hear "FUCKER" come out of Owen's mouth. I went right outside and told him to get in the house and he said "NO".

He finally came in and I told him to go to his room and he said "NO" and started to go outside. I told him that if he went outside he is not getting dinner and he is going right to bed. Apparently he didn't believe me and went outside. Now I am chasing him and he is running away from me. Why do they do that?

The other 2 came in and he wouldn't come in cause he knew he was in big trouble.

Dinner was set on the table and he came in and immediately noticed that there wasn't a plate for him. He demanded his dinner and demanded that his father get him a plate. I then proceeded to tell my husband what his son did. With that he had gone to the fridge without any of us knowing and got the hot sauce. He tried talking to Owen, but Owen wouldn't listen and than WHAMMO, in went the hot sauce and Owen freaked.

He didn't like it one bit. He kept threatening that he was going to throw this and that and we ignored him while we ate dinner. After about 5 minutes the hot sauce hit his lips and he started freaking out and crying that it was hot. The one that got us though and made us all burst out laughing was when he said "I am going to explode!!!!" Where does he get this stuff from?

He finally got a wet paper towel for his lips and I fed him dinner though I said I wouldn't, but I bet I won't get any arguing about bedtime cause I think after his cry fest his head will hit the pillow and he will be out like a light.

I am going to break him before he breaks me.....not sure when, but it better be soon.

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Angela said...

oohh good one, we use hot sauce for Anakin but it is to stop him from liking his nose all the time, but I will have to try it instead of soap.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger DesertGirl said...

Hang in there K!

Dh's dad (when he was alive to do it) used hot sauce on them for swear words. Guess what?

He loves spicy food.

smooches and hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home