When I grow up, I want to be a man.....
Well actually my next life I want to be a man.
How easy of a life do men have? My man does. I love him but......
1. You don't have to birth the babies.
2. You don't have to know where anything is.
3. You can sleep in if you choose.
4. You don't have to do the laundry and clean the house.
5. You don't have to go grocery shopping.
6. You don't have to worry about the bills or money.
7. You can go anywhere you want cause you don't have to worry about who is watching the kids.
8. You don't get your period.
9. It doesn't matter if you are fat.
10. You can pee standing up.
Just some of the things I find appealing about being a man.
Maybe I created this man because I am a control freak, but still, he can help out a little right?
Why is it that when a mom works they are still expected to do everything? My man has sat home while I was at work and had done nothing all day and when I get home from work with the kids I am expected to get dinner on the table and when that happens I order pizza. He hates pizza. My sweet revenge.
I know all men aren't cheeseballs, but the majority of them are, there I said it.
So that is why I am coming back as a man....too many perks.

4 Comments:
there do seem to be several perks. but maybe we do more becuase we're just better at everything. and if that's true, who wants to be less than than? ;)
I've got an exception to the rule. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.. I've certainly done my time though with a useless man (my ex)... no changing diapers, never fed the kids a meal unless it was a happy meal - oh I could go on forever, but it's your blog after all... HUGS
I second Tracy's thought. I can't believe I have an opinion about urination.
:)
well sorry to say but I think your man loses his man card for not liking pizza?? LOL is that possible?? Sorry he is being a lazy butt but I guess look at the bright side, all the kids are accounted for and the house is still standing right??
Post a Comment
<< Home