Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Why is it?

Why is it that gas stations don't compete?

I could be driving down the road and see 3 different gas stations with 3 different gas prices all a few feet from each other.

Now let's see, this is for regular gas....one gas station has a price of $3.39, another has a price of $3.29 and the last could be let's say #3.20. Which gas station would you pick?

I am sorry folks, but with the cost of gas I am going for the cheapest price I can find. I don't care about the brand, I care about the price.

Am I the only one that ever seems to notice this? I don't get it, do you?

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Angela said...

we have a couple locals that compete and are within a penny all the time. but we also have the ones by the freeway and on busy busy roads that are at least 10 cents apart. My logic is they just take advantage of those that can't get left to get gas and they need it NOW so they will pay more, who knows.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home