Monday, June 26, 2006

So tell me....

Why can't anyone make clothes to fit a body?

I swear the one thing in life that I hate is clothes shopping.

I am already fat, do they think I want to look fatter?

I swear I tried on a pair of capris yesterday that fit great, but the legs were so wide that I looked like I had 2 extra legs. Why do I need wide leg pants, my legs are already wide enough.

So then I try on these other lightweight nice pants. They have 3 colors, I try on one color and it fits great. I try on the other color in the same size and I can't get it over my hips - WTF? I try on the 3rd color in the same size and it was a size between the first 2. How can that be? I don't get it.

Frustrating as hell!!!

Oh and I tried on one of those halter tops with the bra inside already....um yeah, no, my boobs looked 10 times bigger then they are already.

Why can't I find attractive, stylish clothes to fit this body?

You know, the same is true when I was skinny. I could never find anything to fit me that looked "good"

Should I just wrap a sheet around myself and call it a day?

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Doodlebugs' Mama said...

Girl, I HEAR YOU! I hate clothes shopping for the exact reasons you just listed. While I do appreciate the fact that clothing manufacturers are making decent-looking clothes for larger women, I do wish they would at least take the time to get some plus-sized opinions and accurate measurements. It's so frustrating.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger DesertGirl said...

Clothes shopping is THE most infuriating thing. I took Chloe today, she's 8 for heavens sakes, and 56 pounds. I swear, clothes made her look fat. FAT!

I have the same experiences with one size in one color fitting, and a different color, same style NOT fitting. It's insanity I tell you.

I think you'd look smashing in a toga.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home