Karaoke....
My favorite thing to do is karaoke. I am a shy person and hate to be in front of crowds, but give me a microphone and show me some words to sing and I am a rock star.
We have karaoke for X-box and I think that my kids are starting to hate me cause when they decided to play karaoke they know they are going to hear from me "I want to play too" My daughter especially gets mad at me cause I usually beat her and she hates to lose, she gets that from me.
So the other day we were playing and the kids were done and went outside and I kept on playing by myself. Well the phone rang and I saw it was a friend of mine so I answered it singing and she said "what are you doing?", so I told her I was karaoking and she laughed and then said "please tell me that your kids are doing it too" and I said that they weren't. She thinks I am insane.
Oh how I love to karaoke.....do you?

2 Comments:
That sounds like so much FUN! I wish I could sing - really, I can't - my voicebox is messed up... If I could, I'd get one of those suckers and play it with the kids all the time ... I love to sing... I just can't get the noise out when I get to a certain pitch... If I call you, will you be singing? You ROCKSTAR!
okay at home all by yourself that is just wrong. Isn't it in the Karaoke handbook that you must be in a bar, preferrably already wasted;o)
Post a Comment
<< Home