Monday, May 15, 2006

Initiation into a boys club......

you just need to show your penis.

I found out today that one of Owen's friends wanted to start a boys club and initiation into the club is showing your penis.

Now the kicker is that 2 of the 3 boys showed their penis while the initiator of this club did not.

There was 1 girl who my son thought would be a great addition to the boys club and made her stay for the viewing.

OMG, he is 5, what can I expect when he is 10?

2 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger ~ cyndyann ~ said...

oh no! It's all part of growing up, isn't it? I remember finding C behind the recliner with the neighbor boy (who was staying with us while his dad died of cancer at home) with their pants down...

Hang on! This is just the beginning of their curious minds at work...

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Angela said...

yowz, LOL sorry to laugh but my little man scares me with girls already too, I hope I can do this raising boys thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home