Look out Mickey, here we come......

Owen and I are going to Disney!!!!!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he doesn't know we are going.
He is 6 almost 7 and he went to disney when he was 10 months old and his sister and brother were 6 & 5, so they got to experience and remember the magic that disney holds.
Of course I feel bad that I am not taking them all, but we just can't afford a family of 5 at this time in our lives.
The oldest is going next year for her class trip, the middle child is going the year after for his class trip, so it was only fair that I get Owen to disney before he turns 13.
It will be magical for him because we will be there for his 7th birthday, a birthday that he will never forget.
I hope I can hold onto the secret for a few more weeks.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home