Do you ever....
feel like no one is listening to you and you get scolded like your a 5 year old? I am 36 years old and I was made to feel that way today, like my opinion didn't matter or that the facts that I laid out were treated like lies.
Am I 12 and living at home with my dysfunctional family still?
I guess there will always be people who feel that they are superior to me, and feel that they can treat me like that, but they are no better than me and maybe they should learn to live by the rule "treat others as you would want to be treated"
Peace out!

6 Comments:
In the end you realize that these people DON'T EVEN MATTER ... so why bother talking to them at all... Won't happen on this end EVER again... They take the truth, twist it all gnarly-like and spread their crap like wildfire ... whatever
HUGS
Well they were lies right? I mean, if you heard anything and it didn't come from the almighty administrators of a private parenting board.. must be a lie.
Puhleezzeee!
It's not a political office, or anything remotely important in real life. It's just a message board. That I am no longer involved with.. Praise the Lord!
people are people, not all wonderful so yep there will always be those PITA out there. Just wanted to stop by and say hi has been a while.
Hey Angela, nice to see you again!!!
hmmm...I'm sensing anger here grasshoppa...
Nah, the anger is gone for now, but it could be back. You just never know.
Post a Comment
<< Home