Thursday, November 02, 2006

There is nothing worse than...

driving by your children's school and seeing tons of firetrucks and policeman lining the streets.

My heart was in my throat and I wanted to vomit.

Thank goodness it was only a gas leak.

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Blogger Angela said...

yikes I can't imagine. I knew fire truck day was a couple weeks ago and still freaked when I say the cop cars there too. Sad it is all in this day and age I think. Glad everything was good.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger lachen said...

I am just stopping by to let you know that I am not tuning in from Beijing.

I'm just saying....

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger ~ cyndyann ~ said...

"just a gas leak"
It's a scary world out there these days and any emergency vehicles pulling up to a school bring back headline news... I can only imagine the thoughts going through your head when you saw that ... so sad we can't even be assured our children are safe at school anymore...

I'm glad it was just a gas leak, afer all...

HUGE HUGS my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home