Movie Theater Pet Peeve....
Why is it that when I take my kids to the movies an adult will sit in front of one of my children and that child then cannot see?
There could be no one in the theater, but they always choose the spot in front of my child to sit. Why don't they sit in front of me?
We don't go to the movies too often but when we do this usually happens.
I don't say anything to the person, but I will say to my child rather loudly "CAN YOU SEE?" It doesn't help though. We have been known to move.
I hate stupid people.

3 Comments:
YES! That happens to us every single time too. There'll be a whole freakin row empty in front of us and the parent will sit directly in front of my youngest child...
ANNOYING ! I do the same thing you do - "Can you see the screen now that that tall person is in front of you?" It doesn't usually do any good though and WE end up switching seats or the little man sits on my lap...
that's so rude!
sit in the front row girl! Then the kid that the parent sits behind you can kick you in the back/neck for the next 90 mintues.
Yeah/ charlotte's web was fun with a bored 7 year old behind me.
ughhhh
It would have been different if the theatre was full, but there were MILLIONS of seats (ok, at least 70) but she sits behind my son (SHORTY PANTS) and plops her kid behind me.
Yeah, stupid ppl suck.
Ugh, this happens to us, too! And it's always poor little Savannah who gets the tall person sitting in front of her. We usually end up switching seats. Not cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home