Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fullfilling a dream....

I finally have the opportunity to fullfill a dream that I have had and that dream is to coach volleyball.

I am going to be a volleyball coach....WOW!!!

It will be 7th and 8th grade girls and I am so excited.

I played volleyball in school and LOVED IT and am actually pretty good at playing. I know how to play the game, but I have never coached so it will be a great learning experience for me and I hope the girls accept me and help me along my journey.

Wahoo, I AM A VOLLEYBALL COACH!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger ~ cyndyann ~ said...

Hey Coach!

The girls are going to LOVE you and you're going to be one heck of a Volleyball Coach! Congratulations again, my friend

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger DesertGirl said...

Those girls are SO lucky to have you. I cant' wait to hear about your first practice.

Enjoy!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Angela said...

congrats coach! sounds exciting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home