Friday, April 04, 2008

Just another school day......

A story told to me by my 1st grader's teacher.

Apparently Owen was coloring with a little girl in his class and they were having a conversation about marriage.

Girl: I am never getting married
Owen: But all girls have to get married.
Girl: Well I am not getting married.
Owen then says to his teacher "don't all girls have to get married" Of course she told him no they don't.

Owen: But if you want to have a baby you need to be married (bless his heart)
Girl: Well I don't want a baby.
Owen: But all girls want a baby.
Girl: I am too scared to have a baby.

Owen: But what if when you are older you see a hot guy.

End of conversation.

I love this boys train of thought, he kills me every time.

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Blogger MommaRia said...

ROFLOL...that slays me. Love that kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home