Headlights People!!!!!
Okay, so if you are driving along a busy highway and it is pouring rain and you can barely see the car in front of you than please have your headlights on. I can't see you coming up behind me and you will crash into me cause I decided to change lanes and didn't know you were there cause you didn't have your HEADLIGHTS ON!!!!!
No, I didn't have an accident, but I was freaking out that I could have and was afraid to change lanes cause there were sooooooo many people driving their cars without their headlights on. It was pretty scary. No wonder there are accidents on highways in rainy weather.
And than I saw on a regular street some jackass driving with no lights on at 8:30 at night. Guess he thought since there were streetlights he didn't need his headlights.
Please be courteous to other drivers and put your headlights on.

2 Comments:
My all time favorite is the guy who was driving his pickup with FLASHLIGHTS duct taped to the broken hulls of space where his headlights used to be.
That's something you don't see everyday.
Thank goodness...
I think they should make turning your headlights on while it's raining, regardless of time of day, a law in all the states. It makes so much sense.
Post a Comment
<< Home