Monday, July 03, 2006

One of my many pet peeves....

Is when I am talking to someone on the phone and they are talking to their children while I am trying to sputter out a sentence.

Please, don't call me if you are going to be talking to your kids the whole time. PLEASE!!!!

5 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Doodlebugs' Mama said...

Oh, that is definitely annoying.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger DesertGirl said...

But just what should I do when the only times my kids want to talk to me is when I'm on the phone?

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Angela said...

yes annoying, but in my defense. If I even dare to get on the phone, whether to friends, family or for business my kids come running like a magnet.

I do agree if you can't talk don't bother, but also see a difference, depending on the conversation.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Special K said...

Why can't you tell your child "I am on the phone if it isn't an emergency than don't bother me until I am done"

That is what I do.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I try and to an extent that works. But I still get more of the loud and fighting and attention getting BS in the background, but I try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home