Monday, July 10, 2006

50 First Dates!!


50 First Dates was on this weekend and "oh my God" do I love this movie. I watched it originally like 2 years ago and thought it was good, but re-watching it this weekend made me really love it.

I love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, they both make me laugh.

Cheers to TBS for showing it every night for 3 nights, 2 times a night. I got my fill, but could definately watch it again.

6 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Doodlebugs' Mama said...

I loved it, too. Love Drew!

We finally watched the 40 Year Old Virgin this weekend and dh and I were laughing so hard.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Special K said...

40 Year Old Virgin is next on our list to watch...hopefully tonight.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Angela said...

this is a cute movie, I missed it this weekend.

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger ~ cyndyann ~ said...

I love that movie - Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore - what a great combination for a movie! LOVED IT!

Everywhere I go people are talking about 40 year old virgin... We have the DVD and we put it on to watch one night - Didier watched it and I fell asleep or something because I didn't see it at all...
Just today my hairdresser was cracking his butt up with lines from that movie...

OK maybe tonight after the kids go to bed...

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I love that movie too!! I also love Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. And together they are great.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger DesertGirl said...

It was wonderfully silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home