Friday, July 14, 2006

$32,275.00

I had to fill out a check with that amount of money on it. OMG!!!!

Not even my money and I about vomited. My hand was shaking, I almost passed out.

I can't stop thinking about it.

I think I wish it was my money and going to me, but it wasn't, bummer.

5 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Angela said...

ouch!! I would be sweating so bad it hurts!!! even if it isn't my own.

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger ~ cyndyann ~ said...

oooh! I LOVE writing out big checks like that as long as it isn't MY money I'm spending...

HUGS

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Sounds like fun! Glad it wasn't your money.

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger DesertGirl said...

I sold a Rembrandt for $54,000. I was shaking typing that into the CC machine.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger lachen said...

Oh my goodness. That is one of the points in life where the reset button kicks in. Whoa. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home