Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pay up.....

Do you know how much a mother can earn in one year?

According to this a stay at home mom can earn $134,121.00 and a working mom can earn $85,876.00.

Salary.com's senior vice president of compensation, Bill Coleman, acknowledges that the inclusion of CEO as a function might skew the estimated pay for a mother's work toward the high end, since a CEO earns north of $600,000 a year,
and while both roles involve a lot of decision-making, it's unrealistic to say
that running a family and running a company are comparable in terms of size and scope of responsibility.

It's unrealistic to compare? See to me, I think running a company might be a heck of alot easier, but that is my 2 cents.

Running a household is more comparable, perhaps, to a top manager's job – a
manager who in the workforce might make in the low six figures.

To a top manager? Hmmmmmm, whatever.

What are you worth?

I am worth $332,000.00, but I fudged the numbers a little to be more cause I feel like I do more....lol.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger drawdawn said...

darn, i wanted to do it but it only accepts zip codes!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Angela said...

I am worth roughly 282 grand plus working outside the home, I say heck yeah where is my paycheck.. I may need to borrow this for my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home