Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Is it bad....

to hand out birthday invitations 4 days before the actual party?

Ooops, that would be me! I was handing out invitations this morning for a party on Sunday.

Did I just become the mom they are all talking about? You know what I am talking about.

You definately need to have 3 or more kids to appreciate me.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! i handed out jakes' yesterday, a week and a half before the party, and i thought i sucked! i even took them to his school yesterday even though he was home sick because i felt so bad for getting them out late! i am SO glad you got yours out later. because i am like you. this was damned impressive for me. next yr i'll be calling people the morning OF the party and saying hey, wanna come over? bring drinks! lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home